Monday, October 02, 2006

Something about me...

Lately I have been reading a lot. I tend to read mostly on the net because, well frankly, my laptop is one of the few things in the house that the kids deem important. By that I mean they know mommy will fly into an unrecognizable rage if something happens to her only means of momentary escape.

But anways, I have always had a love of weird and sometimes useless trivia. I love trivia games (as if I ever get to play them) and of course this coincides with reading. I found a pretty cool blog about trivia type stuff.

I sat here this morning and read the majority of september's entries. Of course, being the weirdo I am, I liked the murder and burial facts the most. So far the information is pretty reliable since I just finished a book on serial killers and the blog listed several that they mentioned in the book and both give pretty much the same account of the timing and facts. If anyone should share my affinity for unusual trivia, this blog is an unusual and easy read. Definitely takes away from the everyday norm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home