Thursday, October 05, 2006

Ties...

Everyone has different taste in well, just about everything. Secretly, I have a thing for a man in a tie. Just something there that does it for me. I have to like the tie though, which is why my husband gets stuck wearing ties I love and he hates.

Christmas is coming up and I have been thinking, is a tie a good gift? We are undying red sox fans, so maybe the kids could get him a Boston tie. I found some really cute red sox ties at tieguys.com. Maybe then he would have at least one tie he likes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Something that he likes is a good gift," said Mr. Rabbit.

"But what?" asked the little girl.

"yes, what?"

Sorry, this post just reminded me of that. :-)

Thursday, October 05, 2006 8:54:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, but ties are like a curse to mankind... Why would we put something around out neck that just hangs there, cutting of oxygen to our brain?

I'm suppose to wear them but have become the rebel in the office. I think they finally gave up on me.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 9:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home