Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sick or sick in the head?

I fucking hate being sick and yet I am sick again. I take vitamins, I am relatively active, I mean I chase 2 kids around all day so it is not like I sit on my butt all day. Yet I am sick. Went to the doctor and did not get a straight answer on what I have, do you guys have that problem? Oh I got antibiotics and a decongestant. His answer when I asked him what was wrong? Oh your throat looks disgusting. So I point blank ask, do I have a sinus infection? Yes. Finally a straight fucking answer.

Apparently I get pretty mean when I get sick. Well, I know I do. I yelled at Mike today and hung up on him like 3 times and he still came home to take care of me. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so mean. He still likes me though so that is good. I will be back later when I am a little less sick in the head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home