Thursday, January 27, 2005

Postpartum....

I think the later it gets, the more crazy I become. My hormones are haywire and going on 3 hours of sleep is not a good combo. Its kind of funny but I can go from loving everything in sight to hating it in a matter of seconds. Ask the husband. Actually, read my last blog entry. I am all over the place tonight. Another spongebob night. Wonder what time she will fall asleep. I just read the "MetroDad" blog. His entry regarding the UPS man helping to ward off postpartum depression was too true. I keep buying and can't stop. Have almost a 3000 bill at sears now and I do not even really like sears. My UPS guy hates me I know. Ansley and Joey both have more crap than they will ever need. I just feel this insane need to buy. Going through my eBay phase right now and this insane need to sew my daughter boutique design rip offs. I think I want some Dairy Queen. Maybe tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I love the metro Dad Blog. Did I tell you about that sight, I can't remember. Here are a few more I think you might like:

http://www.verymom.com/

http://ministones.blogspot.com/2004/12/i-forgot-cardinal-rule-of-motherhood.html

http://egglife.blogspot.com/

I find these to be the ones I like most. Enjoy!

Jenny

Thursday, January 27, 2005 6:05:00 AM  
Blogger howard roark said...

i don't mind you commenting at all; to tell you the truth i'm rather bored since my best friends all left. i love my girlfriend, of course, but theres nothing like "the guys".
i'm going to be completely honest...i've never had a shopping problem, so i don't really understand how that must be for you.
as far as your husband...i know i'm not married or anything, but you might just want to sit down and tell him how you feel and all the hard stuff you feel has been thrown on you, and tell him you are sorry for sometimes taking everything out on him. i know if my girlfriend just nags and nags at me for a few days or a couple weeks, of course i get irritated...but the moment she tells me what's been going on and that she is sorry and that she is really trying to stay level headed, my heart just melts and i forgive her even if i wasn't anywhere near that point 10 minutes before.
your husband loved you enough to marry you, i'm sure he loves you enough to work things out.
how much longer does he have in school? i'm sure once he gets out things will be a lot easier to get under control.
ummm....if talking things over doesn't help much, you might actually want to think about both of you going to some kind of a counselor. even if you are not a religious person, i would recommend Christian counseling. if you aren't religious i'm sure they would not look down on you...i would recommend a Christian counselor because 1: they feel as if they have a mandate from God to help people get better instead of their first priority being money, and 2: i guess i would say this since i'm a Christian....but i really do think prayer does do wonders, and i'm sure (if you did go to a counselor) that they would pray for you.
well, i really hope everything starts to clear up...sometimes people just need some room to breathe, and i'm sure your husband would try to help you out.
and try not to go to sears. old navy is better haha.
just give it time, and don't give up on anything or anyone.
good luck!

Saturday, January 29, 2005 2:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home