Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Today

Today has been very hard. My mom had to have emergency surgery. My uncle's funeral was this morning. Things are beginning to take their toll on me. I sat holding Ansley tonight and just prayed that everyone would be okay. I look at Ansley and Joey and I know that it will be. They are my future. I complain a lot, I have my reasons. My children and my husband are the most wonderful things in my life without a doubt. My life has changed so drastically in the last few years my head is still spinning. For all my complaints, I would never change a thing about my family. Ask anyone who has 2 kids, aged 2 and under, and they will tell you life is hard. Of course not if you have a nanny, but I believe my kids deserve every bit of my time I can give. As do most parents. That leaves almost nothing for me, hence, the complaints. I like to think that I have something that these people who keep commenting on my blog do not... Compassion. I loved my uncle very much and understood that he did not have everything he wanted out of life. I understand not everyone is going to share my opinions. That much is obvious. However, I would have enough tact to give them a little time to heal before I bombarded them with my opinions. I would not be so immature as to call names either. Enough about that crap. That's exactly what it is. On a lighter note, Joey had his first bite of moonpie today. I do not like to brag but I have to. He looked like such a little man in his suit. Ansley looked like my little doll of course. It was a little eerie, I felt as if they knew what was going on today and they were so quiet and good. The evangelist had a pretty long sermon and neither cried or even squirmed. That is quite an accomplishment for kids so young. The hour and a half ride was no picnic though. Pick your battles right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home