Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Babysitters? Anyone?

I am in dire need of a cheap, reliable, respectable and trustworthy babysitter. I do not think they exist. Just some figment of my imagination. Lack of sleep causes this I think. That I even want a babysitter is pretty hilarious. Like I would actually leave my kids with a babysitter. Like I could even afford a babysitter. I think being home for so long is rotting my brain. I love staying home with babykins and fatboy, I just wish I had a little help sometimes. I would love to take Ansley to the park and actually play with her, but I would need someone to watch Joey. I would love to take Joey on a nice walk... With someone to watch Ansley. I think I just need to learn to manage 2 babies a little better. I need to start braving the outings with both kids. It would do us all good to get out and see the world. Not just the inside of various restaurants. Walmart and restaurants are all we see lately. Too busy and tired to cook even though I stay home... Makes no sense does it? Along with a dirty house. I am going to find some little highschool girl to come over a couple afternoons a week to help. I think maybe then I could breathe again. I would not feel so overwhelmed. Oh well. Need to get Mike's clothes ready for work. He let me take a nap this afternoon so I need to be nice. See? I do not always complain about him! He says I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home