Thursday, March 31, 2005

One sleepy mama

The title says it all. It is almost 4 in the morning and this is the 3rd time I have been up with fatboy. This is how my nights have been going for the last 2 weeks. I am gonna crack soon. Mike has had a hellatious week with school, which, here I go again complaining, means I have been acting as a single mom. I try to leave him alone when he has projects or tests, but here lately it is every damn day. Joey is sitting in my lap sucking in his sleep. I love it when they do that. Ansley was just playing tonight and put on a pair of Joey's shorts and would you believe they were really baggy and almost falling off of her? My 7 month old and my 27 month old wear the same size. Crazy isn't it? Well, I am off to bed, big day tomorrow, Ansley goes to the neurologist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home