Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Wise? Men?

Today my husband pointed some things out to me. Although I tend to not take his advice, this time he sounded right. He is intelligent after all... And I did marry him for a reason. Well, a few reasons. Anyways, I sometimes get tunnel vision. I see things my way and do not take the time to see it from another point of view (as if I have enough time to do this!), But he does encourage me to try to see things from a different perspective. I do have a friend or two that I believe to have malicious intent, and no this does not pertain to my immediate circle of friends. It is hard for me to understand people sometimes, I believe most people are honest with no ill will towards others. That is the part that gets me in trouble. Not everyone has these qualities. He apparently already gets this. It is scary how often he is right about women.

Okay, so this week was supposed to be time to get things done. But have I done anything? Nope. Not a damn thing. We had planned to go to the zoo one day, I think that is going to happen. Planned for Mike to take the kids and disappear so I could clean the house...Not likely gonna happen as I had pictured. Planned to have a "me" day, that WILL happen. Joey just fell back asleep, that would be my cue to go back to sleep as well. I will finish this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home