Thursday, May 18, 2006

Liar, liar pants on fire...

Okay. I lied.

I just opened my mail and I am so disappointed I could cry. A few weeks ago I applied for a scholarship at the Y. The letter came today stating we only qualified for a partial scholarship. That would be wonderful if I had some extra money, but, I do not. We are on such a tight budget we are barely squeaking by. I got my hopes all up thinking, wow, I will have something to go and do with the kids! It was all planned out, we would go in the evening when Mike was studying.

My little bubble of hope just burst all to bits.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Lum said...

my standard answer is always BEER!

Sunday, May 21, 2006 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

that really does suck. You were so excited about it to....

Thursday, June 01, 2006 11:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home