Monday, August 28, 2006

Need a little help people...

Might wanna read this when the kids or boss is not around :)

Okay, for my 3 readers out there, I would like to know, does sex exist when you have children? Mom stop reading now please. I need to know that sometime in the near future things are going to be different. Just from my experience, without giving TMI (I had to), either you have to be faster than a rabbit or just exist on something every now and then. And by every now and then I mean maybe monthly.

Getting the kids out of our bed would be the first step, and we are working on it. Then getting them to sleep all night. If and when I finally do that, I could wear some sexy lingerie and maybe Mike wouldn't need this, I know, again, a little TMI (I can't stop!). Anyways, are there ways around this and does anyone else suffer from this problem?

I may have to purchase some of this pasta to let him in on what I am thinking....

6 Comments:

Blogger The Proverbs Wife said...

In my experience sex is something that has to be pre-planned into the schedule.After children the spontainuity (Is that spelled wrong?) of it is hard to recapture.
My problem is that I am rarely in the mood because raising four children and my husband working as often becomes overwhelming.

Monday, August 28, 2006 7:23:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My wife and I plan weekends away. We do at least one every year on our anniversary and then we try for others but having kids in school and a 2YO, it's dificult. But our little weekend trips gets us totally away from the kids and puts us back in the "dating" mood. Can't do them near as often as we would like, but when we do, they are awesome! :)

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I hear what you're saying and you're not the only one! I am the mother of two young boys and have been thinking lately that it's a good thing we decided to stop at two because getting pregnant at this point would take a miracle!
I don't know what the answer is. I've tried planning, but it seems that we're both too tired at the end of the day and the A.M. is out unless it's at like 6 a.m. before the boys are up. Anniversary weekend was great (last October!) but it was almost awkward because we didn't know what to do!!!
There's a definite disconnect that happens when you aren't intimate with your partner . . . and I just miss the sex!!!!
If you find a solution, PLEASE pass it along :)

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Of course it exists. Mine are 3 and 7, and it was rough in the beginning, but as they grow and need less attention, you get more of your time back. For Wife and I we have gotten a little more strict about bed time meaning BED time, and they are alseep by 8 a the latest. You're on the right track it's getting them down for the night!

Friday, September 01, 2006 7:38:00 AM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

Take the bull by the horns baby!
If you want some go get you some. (and there are other means of satisfaction...just sayin.)
:)

Friday, September 01, 2006 6:28:00 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

LOL!
Sex? What's that?
We go through the same thing here, kid is in the bed...or awake...
Make sure to let me know how the pasta makes out ::wink wink::

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home