Monday, August 21, 2006

Money? I can make some?

I just started this new thing called PayPerPost. It seems to be this nifty company that pays you to blog, something we all enjoy doing. They give you a range of "opportunities", basically topics you can choose to incorporate into your blog. Each opportunity has a different payscale but they are available to everyone! So anyone and everyone with a blog can do this, I signed up today and this is my first post. And to think there was a way to make money sitting right here that I had not tried. There are several blogs out there I read that have already taken advantage of this easy way to bring in some extra income. For a stay at home parent, such as myself, how could you go wrong? Making a little extra doing something you were going to do anyway! How cool is that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Looks good! How did everything work out?

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home