Tuesday, August 08, 2006

See that girl...


She is my little dancing queen.

My baby started tap and ballet lessons this afternoon. When we got there I had a huge knot in my stomach because the parents are not allowed in the studio, I knew I had to leave her and I did not want to. It hit me, my little girl is not a baby anymore. She looks like a big girl now, no more baby fat, not that she ever had much anyway. Okay, enough of the sniveling, I will get over it.

Things have been crazy as usual. I have been mean and moody. My parents are gone now and I don't like it. I still have the attitude of "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all". Which explains my blogging absence. So maybe I will have more to say later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Awww, that picture is so cute! And I totally know how you feel. I don't feel like being so nice right now either.

Friday, August 11, 2006 6:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home