Saturday, August 19, 2006

Growing up is hard to do


Unless you have a mom like me. In which case it is easy because you are spoiled rotten. Seriously though, I have been boohooing lately about my kids growing up. It could be that or I ran out of prozac, never fear, the supply has been replenished. Anyways, my darling little girl had her first pedicure, or as she calls it "pedicare". When she went to get fitted for her dance shoes the girls were amazed that she had already had a pedicure. Here are the results, feel free to tell me how cute my kid's toes are.... I hope this post does not attract any sickos. That would totally deflate my happiness balloon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

I'm loving the feet! Good job. My sister does artwork on her toes/nails all the time...I love seeing what she comes up with.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home