Monday, September 04, 2006

Sweet dreams

Bear with me on this one. I am half asleep and pissed off.

Had a normal night, or at least I did until I started dreaming. Very rarely will I remember my dreams. When I do, anger is usually present. In very high doses.

I am a weird sleeper to begin with, I talk in my sleep, I snore louder than most men and seldom do I sleep in. I would love to, but something in me just clicks and my eyes pop open. So anyways, I am rambling here, I need to get to the point.

Ever dream about something you know never happened or will happen and you just get mad anyway? I am so mad at mike right now and I know it is completely irrational because he is in the bed right now beside the children, where he was all night long.

I wonder if subconsciously I am freaked out because he actually has a life and I do not. And by that I mean he gets out, away from us and does things without the kids and I. These are things he has to do, like school and work, so what the hell is my problem right?

He has some school functions coming up and I do not think I am going with him, they will be overnight things, the nerd competitions, I really do want him to go and enjoy himself since this is his last semester of school but maybe that is what is gnawing at my brain making me all retarded.

Maybe some of this makes sense.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Oy. I used to be pissed at my hubby all the time when I was home with our son. It was like, i loved being a SAHM but I also wanted to be able to go out and do things without him...kind of a double standard right?
It made sense to me, and I understand, I just don't think I have an answer, because I still get pissy with him when he can just pick up and go even when I want him to...
Women are interesting, huh?
*and I totally talk in my sleep too*

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 1:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home