Monday, September 04, 2006

Too smart?

Kids these days are just unreal. I know that sounds just like something my parents would say. Ansley has been asking for some "technologically advanced" things. She is already making specific requests for Santa. She wants an Ipod, a pink one at that! Then of course, the gay Idog to go with it, then clothes for the Idog..... I asked her, "do you even know what you do with an Ipod?" bear in mind she is only 3. She told me it is for daddy to download her music so she can listen to it. And she needs the ear thingys too. Okay, I barely know what an Ipod is for, let alone how to freakin use the thing! She must take after her father in that department. He is a nerd and all...

Maybe we can actually win an Ipod. That would just be wonderful. My 3 year old could then have her toy without us having to fork out a few hundred bucks. Crazy right? Funny thing is, she will probably get one. And even learn how to use it before I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home