Sunday, September 10, 2006

Mine or hers?


Just from looking at this picture, you would think that this would be me and my daughter. Unless of course you knew me and knew that I was oh, almost a foot shorter and chubby with brown hair. I saw this picture and was like my god, she could be her child. But anyways, for those who do not know, this is my younger sister who is obviously blonde, skinny and almost 6 ft tall. It is astonishing to me that they can look almost identical. This picture actually does not show just how much Ansley does look like her.

By the way, just disregard all the shit in my kitchen behind them. I am really keeping my house a lot cleaner now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

eh, reminds me of my son and sister, he looks more like her than me.
I'll have to post a picture of hime sleeping next to her when he was just three months old, looks like her child.

Monday, September 11, 2006 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Lucky Lum said...

they do look alike!
both very cute!!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home