Friday, September 08, 2006

It burns!

151 really burns. One might ask, what the hell are you doing drinking 151? Well, the desire to get severely drunk, super fast might have something to do with it. The fact my little hellions.... opps, did I say hellions? I meant kids, have been ungodly horrible today may be a clue. I guess I would venture so far as to say they have not been horrible, just whiny to the point you want to beat the hell out of them. Thank god I know not to do this.

Okay, had to take a diaper break, I will be SOOOOO glad when Joey is finally potty trained. He got a "peter potty" for his birthday, I would have put a link but I am too lazy right now. Oh did I mention Joeyman turned 2? We have officially entered the terrible two's and I quit taking my prozac. As long as I have alcohol and pills I should be okay. Not that I am an alcoholic pill popper, who is in denial or anything.

I am not sure if I am making much sense right about now, I just felt the need to vent a little. Things have been a little hectic and tense lately but what is new about that? Mike has until december with school and he is D.O.N.E. Can you tell I am excited??? We are going to get him situated then I will begin to fret over my lack of education.

That has been bothering me a lot lately. I keep running across these stay at home moms with degrees of all sorts and I have to meekly state that I am not finished yet. I am not even close. Which has been making me want something big even more. I mean like real big. I think I want doctor status of some sort.

Could be the want for money, I am not sure. I think I will of course figure this out one day, just not tonight... although big decisions have been made before under the influence of alcohol. Again, I think I am spewing nonsense so I am going to do another shot. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home