Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Underwater wasteland or wonderland?

I have this fish tank. Ansley pitched a fit to have fish a while back, like over a year ago. So we got her a 10 gallon tank with all the cool little extras and for a while, it was well taken care of, not so much anymore. Now, I am usually a good pet owner and treat my pets with love and respect, these poor fish though have not had it so good lately. Their tank is in dire need of a good cleaning and they need new homes. So I am trying to find them adoptive parents. So I can pitch the tank. But, here is the good part. I have found a solution. Ansley wants a fish tank of convenience, so an Ambient Water Video Aquarium DVD would be an awesome replacement. We could pop in the aquarium dvd and presto, instant fish! Without all the work! Not to mention that would be a good thing to have on while the kids are playing, instead of all the noisy cartoons, we could have peaceful fish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate O'Brien said...

The fish DVD sounds like a good idea. Our adventures in pet ownership have never gone very well. One dog and one cat and neither are still with us. I figure we'll hold off on pets until the children are old enough to help with their care.

Glad to have found your blog! Found it through Hip Momma's blogroll.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home